Business Analyst Training Courses
Pierson provides business analysis training and mentoring in business requirements, business analysis and acceptance testing using traditional and agile approaches. IIBA and PMI members can earn CDUs and PDUs. Pierson provides participants with a certificate of completion. The business analyst training provides the following:
- Toolkits of techniques for Agile, Traditional and Business Intelligence approaches
- Procedures Guides, Templates, Guidelines and Checklists for requirements and quality assurance
- Interview Questions, Agendas and Scripts for eliciting requirements workshops and work groups
- Roadmap for Business Requirements and Quality Assurance best practice repeatable process
- Customization of your on-site corporate business analyst training
- All of Pierson’s training aligns with IIBA BABOK 3.0
Business Analyst Training Formats:
On-site Corporate Classroom Training
Pierson provides quality hands-on Instructor-Led face-to face corporate classroom business analyst training with critiquing and mentoring from experienced senior instructors. Pierson’s training classes can be customized to align with your organization’s terminology, life cycle and templates.
Virtual Interactive Classroom Training
LIVE – 1/3 Lecture and 2/3 Group Exercises with the Instructor. Virtual Instructor-Led Classroom Training is a time efficient and cost effective way of delivering business analyst training to individuals and groups of attendees without travel.
The web conferencing training includes live hands-on case study group exercises and live instructor support. The courses are complete interactive online versions of Pierson’s courses with group exercises, taught by the same expert Pierson instructors you’d have in a face-to-face classroom. You can attend virtual classes from home or office, saving travel time and content.