Why Choose Pierson for Your Training Needs?
- Expert Practitioners in Agile and Waterfall Methods
- Specialized in Business Analyst & Systems Analyst Best Practices Training since 1990 for:
- Requirements Analysis & Design
- Facilitation Skills
- User Acceptance Testing
- Business Modeling and UML
- IIBA Endorsed Education Provider
- Earn CDUs and PDUs
- All courses provide a Virtual Classroom Live format and Corporate On-Site Formats
- Courses are 1/3 lecture and 2/3 hands on practical group exercises with the Instructors
- Provides a repeatable process with templates, checklists and guidelines
How Can Pierson Implement a Repeatable Process at Your Organization?
Return On Investment
Surveys of Piersons customers have found that the use of the requirements analysis and design approach taught in the business analyst and system analyst training classes has saved 25% to 33% of time over the entire project or 3 to 4 months out of a yearlong project. Piersons survey of customers includes; Hallmark, Amica Insurance, CarMax, Staples, & U.S. Department of Energy. This study doesnt include the additional savings that companies will get from not having to do redesign software. Customers have also reported a 50 % time and cost reduction after successfully implementing Piersons user acceptance testing approach.