The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring the tasks are completed before the Sprint starts:
- Define the sprint lengths- usually 2 weeks to 30 day period
- Present the stories and acceptance test criteria- The Product Owner leads the team through the proposed project
- Define the definition of “Done” for each user story- What defines “Done”?
- Scrum Master and QA work with Developer to confirm the scope
- Expectations and technical implementation details are defined for the Sprint,
- Establish how much QA will be carried out
- Decide What documentation will be prepared and by whom?
- Estimate the stories- the Product Owner/Developers/Scrum Master/BAs estimate the time for completion of each user story tasks.
- Develop a Scrum Board to track the project. Kanban Boards can be used for tracking progress.
Click on the class title for more information on Agile Training for BAs & Product Owners